Hello to all! I decided to start a blog to more easily share my experiences with family and friends! Still trying to figure this thing out, but I should be able to post pictures as well as written entries of the things I'm doing and seeing! I'm going to miss you all so much! Be safe back here and I'll do my best to keep in touch with everyone :)
Much love!
Jess
Much love!
Jess
P.S.- The picture is of me and my best friend Marissa who will be going on the trip with me! I'm sure you will be hearing a lot about her so I thought you all might like a face to go with the name!
Thank you for the information Jessie and a blog is a great idea. I know you are going to have such a great time and we are going to miss you so much.
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous time and know that we love you very much. Can't wait until May 1st!!!
Jessie:
ReplyDeleteSee the World!! Or at least the European part!
Prayers for sane packing & departure and a safe landing!
Luv, Melissa, Jim, Matthew, Peter, Meghan, & Puppies (Your Fan(s))
Hi Jessie:
ReplyDeleteYou mom is doing a great job giving us a summary of your tour so far via email. Imagine, everything there is older than most things here - a museum with museums within.
Please post a few photos to show us your English flair! Have you thought about making a little something the star of your picture taking? ... Like the gnome in the commercials. My friend used a little Curious George figure when he missioned in Guatemala. He made a photo calendar of George in all sorts of places which became his best souvenir. I bet you can find some sort of trinket that reminds you of home that could be featured in your photos.
Hope your studies are going well and the jet lag has passed.
Keep in touch,
your Fans - the Johnson 5 plus Pups